James GK Performs It's Not a Toaster James GK Performs It's Not a Toaster

You should think about recording your singing and music separately. Your voice is really muffled.

Earth Earth

The voice of a generation

Papa's Cookies Papa's Cookies

This is the review crew pick of my heart.

Absolutely Garry's Mood - End of the Rope Absolutely Garry's Mood - End of the Rope

Is this any different from the last time you uploaded it?

jazmik responds:

The more observant among men will undoubtedly take notice of the differences.

Jamaica-Man Jamaica-Man

The writing needs more "show don't tell." All the dialogue very explicitly explains every last detail of what's going on, and comes off as unnatural exposition. Try to have the animation tell more of the story, or get across the information with more natural dialogue. I think you also know that the voices need some work, since you added the very necessary subtitles. You can find voice actors on newgrounds in the forums.

Rojay101 responds:

Thanks for your advice

Epic Fail Epic Fail

You can find voice actors under the Artists & Creators section of the Newgrounds forums.

hugofertre responds:

Harold & Margret: Radio Nonsense Harold & Margret: Radio Nonsense

I think you should put some effort into actually animating these (and writing) rather than releasing one every day.

blaze cici and tempest star in rescue shima blaze cici and tempest star in rescue shima

The animation is sketchy and unfinished, and then halfway through the animation stops altogether.

chlfan responds:

josh miller is the animator i was just the director and script writer of this flash idea

Monster VS StickMan Monster VS StickMan

When I saw the choice come up, I thought "oh cool, this is a choose your own adventure kinda thing" and was a little disappointed when it was just one choice. So, I'd recommend trying to making something longer with more choices, and a branching story, even if it's just a few choices total.

JohnCage1997 responds:

Yea, I was. In future if I had a big chance of free time, I'll try to improve myself and more interractivity (Inspired by TellTale Games.) since animating is one of my hobbies.

Thanks! Much appreciated! :D
ps. I like your flashes :3

Pigment Pigment

The credits mention music, but I don't hear any. It also seems like you meant to crop off the top and bottom, but put the wrong proportions in your newgrounds publish settings.

FunkyApple responds:

Yeah, its my first time, how do you take it down? or what is the best way to add full? video and sound here? I'm new to this and want to redo. XD